Sunday, April 4, 2010

Out of Town ~ Happy Easter!!

I've been in Reno since Thursday evening. I've taken many pictures this weekend and I can't wait to get home to upload them and check them out. Yesterday I took 110 photos of my sisters friend who is pregnant. I did a make shift studio in my sisters house and used just the natural light coming through the window. I'm really impressed with myself seeing that I have never done portraits like that before. We all had a lot of fun which made it easier! I can't wait to share them with all of you!

The kids had a blast finding the eggs, although the two Easter bunnys had a little too much fun lastnight and we were having a hard time remembering where we put them! LOL! I was heading back home today but mother nature has a different plan. It's snowing in the mountains, so I will be leaving at 4am tomorrow. Blah! If I didn't have things to do tomorrow I would just stay the week. I love hanging out with my Sister!

I hope everyone enjoys Easter! I will be back online tomorrow!

No comments:

Post a Comment