Monday, April 19, 2010



We went on a walk yesterday, to the Sundial Bridge. Jaylene and Madysen road their bikes. Jaylene said this morning she is sore! I'm sure we walked at least 2 miles!
I didn't feel like packing around my camera and tri-pod. I took this with my handy dandy blackberry. I wish I would have taken my camera though. It was such a beautiful day, the kids even played in the Sacramento River, which was freezing! Crazy kids! I'm tired of this weather, 80 degrees yesterday and 67 today, in the 50's on Wednesday. If it would just stay in the upper 70's I'd be happy! I will post today's picture sometime later today. I'm thinking I need to go back to bed for a while! LOL

1 comment:

  1. You got some nice Blackberry shots! It's not really about the equipment, it's the eye!

    ReplyDelete