Saturday, January 30, 2010

Me & My Guy Dance ~Day 24

Jaylene and Chris went to the Me & My Guy Dance at school this evening. I am so happy with these pictures. I have a beautiful family!!! Jaylene looks so gorgeous! I couldn't be prouder!

If I could change anything it would be to make the background a solid white. I did make them retake some pictures without the stuff on the mantel.

All shot in RAW and edited in PS Elements. Wooo hoo I'm getting the hang of this! Portraits are not my strong suit but I like these!

Sorry I missed yesterday's picture of the day....I needed a break from the computer and editing! I definately don't like feeling burnt out on something I'm so passionate about..a break was needed!!!







They were both getting tired of me saying "Just ONE more".....lol

2 comments:

  1. you are getting better a portraits... i do like the pic #4, i like the painting and vases on the mantel... and I would have loved to have seen a picture of them dancing in the living room practicing (something like that would have been fun and cute).... Jaylene looks so beautiful~~~ you do have a beautiful family. Lucky lady!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Great portrait shots! Nice job! I do like the close-up ones of Jaylene, they look very professional! I don't see the mantel objects as a problem. Yay for shooting in RAW! LOL

    ReplyDelete