Thursday, June 3, 2010

Day 145 ~ Hydrangea



The hydrangea's are blooming! I have to enjoy them now because once it gets into the triple digits they will die. I don't know why the old owners planted them there, in direct sunlight almost all day. I do believe there might have been a covering over the patio long ago, that would have protected them from the hottest part of the day. I love how they change colors. These usually start out pink then turn a blueish color.

Jaylene's last day of school!!! Wooohooo! She has awards assembly at 9am, Madysen has her pre-school graduation at 10am and our friends son's have their 8th grade graduation at 7pm. I don't know if I will be making it through the day!! When did they start having 'graduation' for every grade? I thought only high school and college do graduation?

3 comments:

  1. Oh, these look really nice! I like both the shots. Nice that you were able to get them while they are still alive.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Beautiful. Love the composition on the first one.

    ReplyDelete
  3. the first is my fav. I ♥ hydrangea's... my favorite are the blue. ;)

    ReplyDelete