Monday, June 7, 2010

Day 148 ~ Baseball Sunset

Happy Birthday to my mother-in-law!!!!!

Jaylene and I went out to Big League of Dreams last night to watch a friends son play ball. I was able to get a few good pictures of Holden. Since I haven't asked Tina if I can post a picture of Holden, I'm going to use the sunset pictures.


I'm late on posting this morning because I decided to mow the front lawn, definately not my brightest idea. For those of you that know me well, when I want something done it usually means within the next 5 minutes. I'm not the type of person to ask for help either, and I hate depending on someone else to do things. I am very anal about how the lawn looks and the lines. So, since I was such a nice wife (LOL) and let Chris do absolutely nothing on his last day of vacation, I decided to mow today. I really wanted the lawn mowed yesterday, or really even Saturday would have been great. My back is not thanking me now. It's been great being able to walk around the last four days with little pain & of course now I'm hurting again.
Chris is back to work today, and although I enjoyed the past 12 days with him, I'm happy he has returned to work. I don't think we've spent that much time together in almost 2 years. He will have to mow the back when he gets home though. Poor guy.

It's beautiful today, 10:30am and already 80 degrees!! Well I better get started on the laundry. I hope everyone enjoys the day!

2 comments:

  1. I love the way the stadium is almost silhouetted across that dramatic sky! The sky is just incredible!

    ReplyDelete
  2. I love the first pic too... the stadium pic, cool.

    ReplyDelete