Friday, May 7, 2010

Day 118 ~ Flowers


Here is another flower from our Shasta Lake hike.

I'm still working in the yard. Today ~Mowing! To be quiet honest, I'm dead tired of yard work and I can't wait for Sunday night when I can relax! I'm excited to see everyone but it's also stressful for me because I want everything to be perfect. Five of Chris' family have never been to our house before so that is even more stressful!

As Mother's Day nears I'm getting more disappointed that my mom and Jaylene's other grandma won't be making it to our Mother's Day BBQ. It's hard to explain things to a 10 year old. My sister also could not make it because she is going to days instead of graveyard, starting tomorrow. I'm happy she will finally be able to spend more time with my nephew and might even have her life back. I don't know how she does it. I'm a very proud sister!

1 comment: