Tuesday, May 25, 2010

Day 136 ~ Plums



I pretty much chopped the crap out of these trees this year. I'm suprised there are any fruit on them. These trees hadn't been pruned in almost four years. Last summer we had a lot of broken branches because of the weight from the plums.

My back is the same. I attempted to sleep on the bed, that lasted about an hour and I moved back down to the floor. I like the floor but since I don't have much meat on my bones the floor really hurts my hip bones. I'd rather have the pain in my hips than in my back so I'll stick to the floor. I called the doctors yesterday to see if they have set up my appointment for the injections yet. School is almost out and I need to start planning for trips to Reno. I don't want to plan them near or on the appointment days. They are waiting on the insurance approval. Figures. Insurance companies are a sour subject for me so we won't get into that since I'm actually in a good mood this morning..lol.

3 comments:

  1. I like the way the branches fill in the photo, and these are some of my absolute favorite colors. ;) so beautiful.

    ReplyDelete
  2. You are so lucky to have fruit trees in your yard! This is a nice image with a nice depth of field! I hope it all goes ok with insurance. I feel your pain on that one!!!

    ReplyDelete